AFIT Ltd. is one of the leading IT firms in Bangladesh, providing various IT-related services like Website design & Development, Graphic Design, Animations, Software Services, UI/UX Design, Apps Development, E-Commerce Solution, & Consultancy Services with a good reputation for a long time
We are looking for some smart, talented, creative-minded, energetic, dedicated UX/UI Designers to enrich our growing IT Services.
- Design web app, Mobile app & Website templates.
- Work on Client’s projects & In-house products as well.
- Analyse the product’s needs and find out the best solutions.
- Collaboration with a cross-functional team of project managers, Engineers, Marketers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, Visual Design, Fine Art, Human-Computer interaction (HCI) or equivalent.
Educational qualifications may relax for experienced candidates.
At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field. We also encourage freshers, whose dreams are to make a career in the IT sector.
Additional Requirement & Skills:
- Good Portfolio Must.
- Skilled in analytical thinking, creativity, visual appeal, and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin.
- Must have Concept of wireframing, Prototyping.
- Should have a clear idea about Material Design and Human Interface design, Responsive design layout.
- Have a positive and imaginative approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team.
- Willing to work in a disciplined environment.
- Out of the preferred working sectors willing to do extra work given by a company.
- Fluency in English in writing and speaking must be needed.
Employment Status: Full-time (10:00 AM to 07:00 PM)
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on skill and experience).
You are requested to send your Updated Resume with 2 copies of the Recent Photograph along with a cover letter to our office address(AFIT Ltd., Kha-54/3, Road-4, (Beside Nagorik TV), Nikunja-2, Tanpara, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229).
[Note: Please mention the name of the Working sector on the cover letter.]